Bore Testing and Development
Aqua Techniques provides Bore Injection and Extraction Flow Testing services to the following industries
- Mining Operations - Exploration, Dewatering and Production capabilities
- Civil, Local and State Government
- Hydro Geologists
- Water Bore Drilling Companies
Our testing arsenal means we are fully self sufficient and can travel to all points of Australia to perform our services
- Self sufficient site caravan with sleeping quarters for two operators.
- Isuzu 3 Tonne Crane Truck.
- Isuzu Smeal Pump Derrick.
- Extraction pump sizing from 0.2 - 34 Litres per second by pumps ranging from 4" to 8".
- 3" Galvanized pipe to depths up to 150 Meters.
- Poly Pipe for smaller low flow systems.
- Injection Pump rig up to 11 Litres per second.
- Water quality testing for pH, Orp, Temp, TDS etc.
- Level logging for main well and observation wells from HOBO and Solinst.
- Manual data readings from Solinst level meters.
- Flow logging from HOBO.
- Flow metering from Siemens MAGFLO's in 2" and 3".
- Automated pump test control unit driving Variable Speed Drives maintaining consistent flow rates for very accurate data.